Maintenance Manager / Facility Manager Job at SEALID Network Design and Installation
SEALID Network Design and Installation is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager / Facility Manager
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility, such as an office building, school, or hospital
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.