BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for the efforts, results, and success of an organisation’s finance department. Provides financial advice and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related field.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in finance.
- Excellent mathematical skills, leadership skills.
- Management experience, integrity, honesty, understanding of data privacy standards.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Heading up the Finance Department of the Nigerian Subsidiary.
- Working with the General Manager in running the business unit from a regulatory and an operational (Sales and Marketing, Finance, IT, Procurement) point of view.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department.
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning.
- Ensure that all of the company’s financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
- Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk.
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date.
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants.
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department.
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department.
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
Remuneration & Benefit
BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Leave a Reply