Massive Recruitment for Entry Level Payroll Loan Officers in a Microfinance Bank
Mecer Consulting Limited – Our client, a first class, well managed industry leading Micro-finance Bank with fantastic work environment and sound career path is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Loan Officer
Slot: 70 Openings
- Minimum educational qualification of NCE / OND / HND / B.Sc
- Detailed and target oriented
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Smooth communication and Inter-personal relationship skills
- Passion and Internal Drive for success.
- Good team spirit
- Self-starting, analytical and rugged.
- Creating and Managing Payroll Loan portfolios
- Opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with the organizational goal.
- Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business / employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
Very attractive with pecks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Mecercareer@gmail.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: There will be training upon employment
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.
Interview Date 26th February, 2020. (FIFO basis)