Nationwide Recruitment in a Pharmaceutical Company
Savvy Hr Solutions – Our client, a Pharmaceutical company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Brand Manager
- We are looking to hire a Nationwide Marketing/Brand Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company’s brands.
- As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers.
- You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations.
- Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company’s advertising campaigns.
- To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Marketing, Business Administration,
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
Deadline: 18th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.