Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NCDMB Coordinator
- Making fresh application and renewing of expatriate quota with NCDMB.
- Supporting tender
- Maintaining documents and filling to support Nigerian Content audit
- Ensuring Nigerian Content commitments are adequately monitored, reported, managed.
- Preparing of annual Nigerian Content progress report on projects and Nigerian Content Compliance Certificate report.
- Management of NOGIC JQS account for the company
- Coordinating and facilitating of equipment inspection by NCDMB.
- Coordinating and monitoring of Biometrics data capturing for expatriate
- Building good relationship with NCDMB to help eliminate delays.
- Addressing host community needs and demands
- Communicating the company’s objectives to the host community in terms of employment opportunities and local content opportunities.
- Addressing potential disputes that may arise from the host communities.
- Building a good relationship with the host communities.
- Ensuring local content compliance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2020.