Residency Hotels Limited – A major hotel chain endowed with a rich tradition of hospitality. Within a Residency experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- Provide Configuration Management administration to support organizational automation and improvement efforts,
- Leverage technical expertise to create and support integrations, modules, plugins, dashboards, and data analysis efforts.
- Serve as a technical resource on the Configuration Management discipline to analyze, design, develop, and expand services, service mapping, and asset registry capabilities.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of technology in support of Configuration Management
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex software applications and problems.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments and use initiative to accomplish results
- Ability to gather, analyze, and communicate metrics
- Experience with building organization dashboard
- Knowledge of network discovery tools.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Hands-on experience with network routing and production systems
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools (i.e. Puppet, Ansible, or Chef)
- Experience using Kubernetes and docker
- Strong scripting experience in one or more of the following languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, or Powershell
- In depth knowledge of cloud technologies (i.e. AWS, Azure, Open Stack etc).
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Network Engineer” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.