Edojobs – Our client, an ultra modern Hospital in the heart of Benin City is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Dialysis Nurse
- Provide dialysis nursing care to patients with kidney problems
- Perform dialysis to filter toxins and waste products from the blood
- Perform hemodialysis to patients as ordered by nephrologists.
- Perform peritoneal dialysis on patients in resident settings.
- Maintain and manage dialysis machines, systems and equipment.
- Monitor and assess vital signs of dialysis patients.
- Graduate of an accredited RN/LPN program
- Current RN/LPN license, in good standing with the State licensing board
- Minimum of one (1) year Dialysis nurse experience
- Federal-, State- and GHR-required credentials current and on file
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Job Title: Theater Technician
- Secure and prepare all supplies required for surgical intervention
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of the sterile field in
- Prepare patient skin for surgical treatment
- Position and re-position patient during surgery
- Help monitor patients during surgery.
- Theatre technician certification from an accredited school
- 3+ years experience in a hospital or outpatient operating room
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Familiarity with all surgical instruments and equipment
- Working knowledge of sterile and aseptic technique.
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customersТ credit rankings with banks
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required.
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business related
- 3 years experience working within an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others.
Job Title: HMO Officer
- Check data for accuracy, ensure proper billing for insurance reimbursement
- Record information and keep file folders and electronic databases up-to-date.
- Manage patient information, medical histories, physician exams, test results, treatments and services provided.
- Ensure patient care conforms with individual HMO/NHIS requirements/policies
- Ensure completion of all documentation for HMOs and the timely submission of bills
- Minimum of First Degree (HND / B.Sc) or its equivalent in Health or Science related field.
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
Job Title: Neonatal Nurse
- Attending to births and providing care for infants directly after birth.
- Evaluating and overseeing the care of infants in the NICU.
- Monitoring the health of infants suffering from medical issues relating to birth, such as prematurity or congenital defects.
- Providing treatment and administering medication as proscribed by the NICU physician.
- Running and maintaining the equipment in the NICU.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- A Registered Nursing License.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the NICU.
- Up-to-date knowledge of NICU equipment, such as a ventilator, incubator, and feeding pumps.
- A caring and compassionate attitude towards new parents and their infants.
Job Title: ICU Nurse
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a relevant field.
- At least 5 years experience as an ICU Nurse or critical care unit.
- Good understanding of health information structures and technology.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication skills.
Job Title: Anesthetist
- Use intravenous, local, caudal or spinal methods to administer sedation or pain medications during surgical and other medical procedures
- Supervise patients and monitor their pain medications before, during and after surgery; offset adverse complications or reactions; record amount and type of anesthesia as well as the patientsТ conditions throughout procedures
- Determine risk during medical procedures by taking medical histories, examining patients and ordering diagnostic procedures like x-rays and laboratory tests; discuss with other healthcare professionals about the method and type of anesthetic to make patients numb to pain
- Educate patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications; instruct on different ways to prevent disease and improve health.
- Doctor of Medicine degree with anesthesiology residency
- Minimum of three years of experience as anesthesiologist
- Board certified in anesthesiology
- Skilled at epidurals, spinals and ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
Job Title: Area Manager
- Recruit / recommend new agents
- Manage existing agents
- Resolve escalating agent issues
- Follow up on existing agents.
- OND / HND, BSc in Management Science, Social Science or related field
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a managerial role
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage others
- Distinct communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic computer operating systems.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online