Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Type: Full time, permanent
- Management of existing (Stubb Creek and Uquo Fields) onshore Niger Delta assets and associated processing facilities and infrastructures
- Full accountability for:
- Production and Process Engineering (Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering)
- Well Engineering (Drilling and Completion)
- Capital Projects & Engineering
- Project Interface and Integration (linkage to existing midstream business, gas sales and industrial offtake customers)
- Upstream Operational Readiness
- Leading and ensuring production operations are safe, secure and reliable and meet the Company’s HSSE Policy
- All operating assets are compliant with the Asset Operating plan and the Operating and Maintenance Philosophy
- Operations staff are competent, capable and trained for the role to which they are appointed
- Delivering the annual Operations Plan within approved Work Programme and Budget
- Able to mentor and develop teams, including production engineers, field superintendents, facilities engineers
- The incumbent also has a functional linkage to the client’s corporate management
- The accountabilities include leading, developing and implementing:
- Annual Production Plan
- Operating and Maintenance Plans
- Annual Work Programme and Budget
- Asset Risk Management Plans
- Compliance Register – Safety Critical Items Testing; Certification; Delinquent Testing issues
- Operations staff development and training plans
- Field and Asset Development Capital Plans and Projects complete with appropriately risked Costs, Schedule and Phasing
- Deliver approved Projects to meet agreed delivery metrics, including Cost and Schedule
- Emergency Response Plans are defined and drilled
- Producing Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reports and others as directed.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Mandatory – previous experience as Operations Manager in a reputable international oil and gas company
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent discipline, preferably with Project Management qualifications from a reputable university
- Minimum of 10 -15 year’s experience in O&G business
- Solid background in Operations in a reputable oil and gas company: well performance, well monitoring, drilling & production engineering, maintenance of oil & gas process facilities.
- Project manager in facilities building / pipe laying
- Must be experienced in executing world class projects in a community/sensitive terrain such as the onshore Nigeria Delta
- Understands the Nigerian Content Development (NCD) requirements as applicable to the client’s assets and required actions to achieve compliance.
- Must lead and perform by example and set the standard required by the client
- Must be a tenacious, hands-on team-player equally comfortable in the field as well as dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Must have proven influencing, communication and leaderships skills
- Commercially aware and able to set out effective work programmes and budgets.
- Able to lead and build high performing teams
- Comfortable presenting and communicating to Executive Management.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Grit and determination and high energy
- Resilience and ‘bounce-back’ ability is vital.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online