SDIL Nigeria – Our client, a leading Education Consulting firm with branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt in Nigeria and Canada, is looking for an enterprising young man / woman to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations including “sales and marketing”
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability, and will preside over revenue and sales growth, expense, cost and margin control, monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
- Execute business strategies.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Direct company operations.
- Establish performance goals and barometers.
- Possess strong leadership and management skills
- Possess a keen eye on the competition and developments that threaten market share
- Work hand-in-hand with the team to achieve sales target.
- Develop, implement, and revise company policies as needed.
- Ability to create new marketing channels and new service offerings from day one
- Ensure products and services meet standards of quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure products reach the end users and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform quality control and order fulfillment duties.
- Inform the chief executive officer, and ultimately the board of directors, of all program issues and accomplishments.
- Market, promote and sell company’s products to meet revenue target monthly, quarterly & annually.
- Be involved in promotional activity to promote our brand corporate strategies to help sell product.
- Have excellent computer skills (databases, Excel, powerpoint, MS Office etc).
- The ability to multitask and work weekends is required.
- Develop and implement budgets.
- Very very attractive based on and qualification and wealth of experience and comes with commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2020.