Strategic Workforce Solutions – Our client in the fashion industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Production manager or similar roles in the fashion industry.
- An MBA or relevant qualification is added advantage.
- HSE certification or any relevant certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of a University Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Deep knowledge of production management in the fashion industry
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficiency in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Liaise with Heads of Departments in the factory to formulate objectives and understand requirements for increased output
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel at the factory (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Enforce health and safety precautions
Deadline:14th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the advertised job role as the subject of mail to: email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.