Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
One of the group of companies under Tetra Tech is delivering the DFID-funded United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF) infrastructure improvement works. The programme’s duration is contracted for an initial 48 months with a possible 24-month extension.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Tetra Tech Nigeria is delivering the DFID-funded United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF) infrastructure improvement works.
- The programme’s duration is contracted for an initial 48 months with a possible 24-month extension.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a first degree or Diploma
- Previous work experience in a receptionist role is desirable
- Experience and enthusiasm for cleaning is expected
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use a personal computer, email, Excel and Word
- Ability to use other office equipment (scanner, photocopier, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing (English is required for this position)
- Ability to track purchases and inventories
- An eye for detail especially when required to keep the work area clean and organized
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Providing clerical and administrative support for the office operations
- Keeping a guest registry and ensuring that all guests to the office sign in and sign out at the desk upon arrival
- Receiving guests and courier packages and ensuring that it gets to the right person
- Using a personal computer to send and receive emails
- Using a personal computer to provide clerical support to staff and using word and excel
- Using a scanner to provide support to staff by scanning and emailing documents
- Monitoring toner requirements for printers and photocopiers and ensuring there is always one spare toner cartridge in storage
- Supervising any operational contractors who come into the office for the purpose of carrying out repairs (e.g. AC maintenance, plumbing and electrical repairs, etc.)
- Supervising the cleanliness of office space, including desks, floors, kitchens and washrooms in the morning, throughout the day and at day’s end
- Managing the office supplies requirements for the office including keeping an inventory of supplies and reordering when necessary
- Managing the kitchen consumables including keeping an inventory of consumables (tea, coffee, milk, sugar, etc), and reordering when necessary
- Managing the cleaning supplies and reordering when necessary
- Where there is a BQ on the property, ensuring the space is cleaned daily
- Providing support for conferences and meetings in the office
- Carrying out special duties, as required
Deadline: 16th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Package to: email@example.com Please note ” Receptionist ” in the subject line.
Your application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the Education and Experience qualifications;
- Your CV; and
- Contact details for three recent work-related referees.
- Only applicants who meet the Education and Experience qualifications will be contacted. If you do not meet these, you need not apply.
- Applications received after this time will not be considered.
- Who Can Apply: Nigerian citizens only