Regional Manager Job at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
- The RM is essentially the chief operations officer for the regional office and the primary point of contact and face of the business.
- The RM shall be required to perform a multitude of tasks that entails the provision of high-quality service to all customers,oversee the development and managementof the Sales and marketing budget, oversee the management of the Points of Presence (PoPs), coordinate the activities of the Retail Supervisors and other supervisors,field agents and canvassers, etc.
Short Description of Job Role
The RM shall:
- Provide input into the company’s Revenue generation strategy
- Ensure that the company make available products that are in alignment to market demand
- Ensure an efficient servicing of the company’s customer-base (Current, Prospective and Potential)
- Passionately drive the company’s Performance Management System
- Deliver a minimum of 95% of company’s budget
- Provide operational support to the Managing Director
Required Skill Set
- Operations management
- Team leadership, teambuilding and team management
- Selling Marketing and Merchandising
- Customer care and service delivery
- Effective communication
- Effective presentation and report writing
- Performance Management
- Budgeting and appreciation of financial reports/statements
- Demanding working hours
- Lots of operational activities
- Some level of local travelling
- High Energy
- Hands on approach to responsibilities
- Knowledge of the industry and local market terrain
- Knowledge of relevant Business Application System (BAS)
Education and Training
- HND / BSc. degree in Business Management, Marketing or related discipline
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
- Candidates applying from outside Warri/Effurun must be willing to relocate.
Gross Salary (NGN2,000,000 – 2,400,000 per annum) + Performance bonus based on industry standards.
Deadline: 15th March, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.