Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resourcing / Training Instructor
- To provide instructions to security through guard training courses and drills.
- Coordinates and manages manpower requirements of the company in terms of numbers, qualification, professional skills, and competences, as well as co-ordinates recruitment, selection, placement and career development of employees
- Develops plans, organizes and facilitates training to meet the training needs of the Guarding Department.
- Prepares trainee guards orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures that Guards documentations are properly filled out. E.g Employment Forms, Guarantors Forms, Bank Forms etc.
- Ensures a high-level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintains training records
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Coordinates all resourcing needs of the guard force.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience, and role
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Stress tolerance.
- Searches and recruits candidates for a vacancy in the company
- Coordinates the filling & vetting of guarantors’ form
- Issues I.D Cards for new staff
- Updates nominal roll from time to time
- Ensures filling of employment form
- Prepares employment letters
- Coordinates deployment & posting type A
- Obtains vacancy information from all departments
- Keep a record of the Human Resources Approval Form.
- Prepares and updates the internal vacancy schedule for the organization.
- Takes statistics of company staff from time to time
- Opens files for new Staff
- Issues confirmation I.D Card
- Performs any other duties as may be delegated from time to time
Key Performance Indicators:
- Prompt Submission of the recruitment report
- Prompt Submission of Human Resources Approval Form for internal recruitment
Attractive and other benefits.
Deadline: 6th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.