At ASA Security, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years. We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Salary Officer
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Updates paper and electronic payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers and changes in status.
- Prepare monthly payroll summary
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Maintenance of impress system
- Documentation and filing of cash disbursement
- Preparation of daily report
- Follow-up on cash advance to employees yet to be accounted for
- Daily file updating – fuel, vehicle expenses, escort services etc.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the HOD
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply