Ladgroup Limited is a model company in the Agro allied sector in Nigeria, dedicated to marketing and processing of Agro commodities.
The company started business in 1972 by exporting agricultural produce, namely Ginger, Sheanuts, Coffee and Gum Arabic. Ladgroup became highly successful in exports and was the largest exporter of Sheanuts and Cocoa in the 70’s and 80’s, winning two major awards from the Nigerian Export Import Bank (NEXIM) namely “Best Exporter of the Year” and “Best Cocoa Exporter”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
- Sales and Marketing Lead will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities for the company.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base maximize both present and long term sales and profits.
- The Sales and Marketing Lead will lead sales by opening-up and growing both local and foreign markets.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet or exceed company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop and achieve aggressive sales budgets maximizing the highest and best use of current capacity(s).
- Provide insightful ongoing feedback to senior management and peers regarding performance risks and opportunities.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines and ensure positive ROI of every investment of for all the marketing activities.
- Attend trade shows that will be informative or otherwise highest and best use of time.
- Analyze sales data to track and improve current and future sales.
- Analyze profitability reports and work with production teams to maximize profitability and grow best customers products.
- Develop and implement marketing and action plans to penetrate new markets and grow existing business- Local and foreign.
- Product Development: work with customers and production teams to discover and develop new and value-added products.
- Sell what, when, where we can grow and/or sell value of improving or converting capacities to maximize profits.
- A good degree in Marketing or related course of study.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Able to work indoors, outdoors, in warehouse or greenhouse all seasons
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and a minimum of 3 years of management experience in FMCG
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online