Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Ref Id: sfh-74117
Department: Sales and Distribution
- SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers.
- We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for the position above.
- This position will be support in demand creation, channel management, sales and distribution of SFH women health portfolio products at various assigned regions.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Achieve individual sales target.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain excellent stock levels of women’s health portfolio products in health facilities
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager
Qualifications / Experience
- The candidate must possess a minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Biological Science or related fields of study
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years sales experience in a pharmaceutical environment or sales related areas preferably
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Be innovative and creative
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Driving Skills will be an added advantage
Skills and Competency required:
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Ambition and outgoing personality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated prospecting skills
- Excellent selling and rapport building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online