Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Must reside within Lekki axis.
- Must be a field and office person and willing to work/learn.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Manage return of merchandise.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Manage sales data entry.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to “HR” via: email@example.com using the “job title” as subject
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.