Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Meeting sales targets
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- ND, HND, B.Sc in any field.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ working experience in sales
- Strong understanding of fuel pump, fluid management, electronic equipment & systems, Calibration.
- Team work and excellent problem solving
- Excellent attention to details
- Candidate must reside in Onitsha or its environs
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with capability to manage own workload
- Understanding Igbo will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canddiates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.