ComerCio Cloud computing Limited is Nigeria’s’ leading enterprise local cloud service provider. We are the first choice of cloud solutions and managed data services for local and Global businesses with great ambitions.
Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services. It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Sales manager is the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
The job includes:
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions,
- Conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Qualifications and training required:
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
You’ll be required to:
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive
- Proven sales track record in IT
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Deadline: 23rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: