Security Guard Job at Kinapharma Nigeria Limited
Kinapharma Limited is a wholly Ghanaian owned and operated pharmaceutical manufacturing distribution and marketing company established two decades ago. Kinapharma provides quality, reliable and affordable drugs for the health of the masses. Its vision is to become the largest indigenous producer and marketer of pharmaceutical products in the West African sub-region while providing a rewarding, mutually beneficial and respectable life for its staff, partners and their dependents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
- To be vigilant and guard the company premises.
- Monitor the movement of all cars in and out of the premises.
- Ensure the safety of the company’s properties at all time.
- Opening doors and gate promptly.
- Update visitors time book, vehicles log book and generator log book.
- Ensure that vehicles are parked properly and locked.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE with 2 years work experience.
- All applicants must be at least 25 years old, apply to communicate (written and speaking).
Skills and Abilities:
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Must be observant.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Must be able to read and understand instructions
- High level of hygiene.
- Must look smart and presentable.
- Has high energy levels.
- Attention to detail.
Will be sometimes required to do heavy lifting.
Deadline: 24th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Kinapharmanigeria@yahoo.com with the job role as the subject matter.
No. 7, Afolabi Lesi Street,
Off Town Planning Way,
Ilupeju – Lagos State.