A reputable Supply Chain and Logistics Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Legal Associate
- Act as compliance officer for all company secretarial, corporate governance duties and regulatory filings for the Company and its affiliates that may be regulated by SEC and other regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring that the Board is provided with all requisite information and supporting the Board and its Committees, thereby enabling them discharge their functions in an effective manner.
- Filing of returns with the Registrar of Companies and the Securities and Exchange Commission as required and within statutory timeframes
- Convening of members’ meetings and provision of requisite notice, as required.
- Provide accurate legal advice on all statutory and compliance issues to ensure that decisions taken are legally correct and that the company’s interests are protected and also reduce legal exposure.
- Provide legal advice on commercial contracts including drafting, reviewing and negotiating Non-Disclosure Agreements, Service Level Agreements, and Memorandums of Understanding etc.
- A recognized Law qualification (e.g. LL.B)
- At least 7 – 10 years post-qualification experience
- ICSA / ICSAN, NBA.
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.