Social Media Manager Job in an Ecommerce Company
My Careerlity Talent Solutions – Our client, a unique start-up in the Ecommerce Industry is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Good Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking abilities
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Manage the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for our social media platforms.
- Create a regular posting schedule and promote content through social media advertising.
- Leveraging the right tools to manage content.
- Plan & execute timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all marketing channels (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor, listen and engage the social media as appropriate while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design for online platforms such as Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc..
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing plan.
- Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor SEO & web metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Deadline: 24th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title & Full Name” as the subject of the email.