Strategic Workforce Solutions – Our client, a Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- Candidate must possess a license to practice Pharmacy
- A minimum of 7 years of experience playing similar or related role in a Pharmaceutical company is required.
- Candidate must be based in Portharcourt.
- Facilitating businesses within the Pharmaceutical Industry in Nigeria
- Co – ordination of tenders for healthcare supplies
- Co – ordination of clinical presentations and meetings with Private Sector clinics,
- Federal and State government Health institutions
- Co – ordination of imports of finished formulations and APIs
- Liaising with bodies such as the Pharmaceutical Group of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (PMGMAN), National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), Federal and State Ministries of Health, Customs and Excise Authorities
- Interface with multilateral and Development Agencies such as World Health Organization (WHO), West African Health Organization (WAHO), United Nation Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), International Finance Corporation (IFC) & Centre for Development Enterprise (CDE) on Healthcare and Medicinal matters
- Other duties as assigned by Management & the Board.
Deadline: 1st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.