Truck Drivers Job at Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited
Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited – We are an agricultural value chain company providing value – added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Maintaining the Truck safe and clean
- Ensure all vehicle particulars such as insurance, license, etc; are in good condition.
- Monitor and ensure the documents are renewed before expiry date
- Ensure a fire extinguisher is present in the Truck
- Familiar with the major routes (Northern region)
- Must drive carefully and decently on the road and obey all traffic signs
- Ensure all Trucks attached to you are properly maintained regularly
- Ability to drive long-distance with focus
- We are looking for Truck Driver to join our Feet operations business. His responsibilities include assisting in loading and offloading of goods, carrying out regular cleaning and maintenance services for the Truck among other duties that will be assign from time to time.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations and major accidents.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience as a Truck Driver
Key Performance Indicators:
- Keeping attached Truck clean always
- Must submit details reports per trip
- Will be held responsible if stopped by traffic wardens for failure to produce vehicle particulars or documents.
- Only allowed to stop at approved destinations when travelling outside Lagos.
- Must call management if there is cause to stop at unapproved destinations.
- Must be able to drive daily/monthly without minor/major damages on the Truck.
Deadline: Friday, 28 February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.