Hezekiah University is an excellence-focused private University approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria, to provide world-class education. The University is located in serene environment of Umudi which is very conducive for academic studies and is the first and only private University in Imo State. UNIHEZ has the vision to bring qualitative and functional higher education closer to the people and to play a leading role in the socio-economic and cultural development of the beneficiaries.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below at Hezekiah University, Umudi, Imo State, Nigeria.
Job Title: Teaching and Non-teaching Staff
Location: Umudi, Imo
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for both teaching and Non-teaching staff of all cadres at Hezekiah University, especially in the following discipline:
- Computer Science
- Laboratories Particularly Technologists
- ICT (System Analyst)
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Vice – Chancellor
Location: Umudi, Imo
Qualification / Experience
- A candidate shall be a Professor of not less than four (4) years standing, with not only a Ph.D., but also an outstanding academic record with a great wealth of experience in teaching and research, and must have participated in national and international seminars and conferences, published well researched quality papers in reputable local, national and international journals as well as mainline academic books.
- Also, candidates should have necessarily demonstrated academic leadership through the supervision of postgraduate theses or dissertations. A retired, healthy and vibrant professor can equally apply.
Desired Qualities / Attributes:
- A Candidate for the post of Vice-Chancellor shall be a person of proven integrity, with very high regard for moral values, and shall be capable of implementing the vision and mission as well as the policies of Hezekiah University.
- We are searching for a humble, kindhearted, selfless and hardworking Vice-Chancellor; who is not selfish or greedy, who will not only appreciate and add value to our successes, but also assist us greatly in building a prosperous world-class institution.
Salary / Conditions of Service
Negotiable, but very attractive compared with what obtains in other private universities in Nigeria.
Deadline: 9th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with copies of CV indicating post applied for, name, age nationality, marital status, educational institutions attended and qualifications obtained with dates, working experience including place(s), dates telephone numbers, emails address etc. to:
Hezekiah University Umudi,
P.M.B 3002, Nkwere,
- Applicants should send names of three referees. Candidates should request their referees to send confidential reports directly to the above address.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.