Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Overseeing, receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing the company’s warehouse, overseeing distribution, taking inventory, Setup layout and ensuring efficient space utilization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in the same role
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution.
- Must have industry experience as a Warehouse Manager.
- Must have same role experience in an FMCG
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please do note that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.