Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
- This position is to provide and oversee administrative services in Graceco and to ensure that there is no disruption to the daily operations of Graceco as a result of lapses in administrative activities.
- The holder is also to train and mentor staff that will be able to manage the department independently.
Detailed Job Description
- Check all company properties such as phone, laptop, etc for any damage or loss monthly.
- Frequent update of relevant materials on the notice board. There must be minimum of two new materials on the notice board monthly.
- Ensure every exiting staff returned all companies properties given to them at entry; CUG, ID card, Vehicle, Laptop, etc. Escalate to HR/Admin Supervisor where returned property is damaged.
- Coordinate the activities of Security personnel. Ensure they use checklist and sop in the execution of their daily duties.
- Liaising with internal and external client on administrative related issues.
- Attend to clients inquiry about the activities of the company by directing such query to the right person
- Registration of new staff and update of existing staff details
- Assisting the HR/Admin Supervisor in various HR related activities.
- Other HR/Admin related job as may be assigned by management.
- Enhancing communication between various departments and the executive team.
- Allocate office space to new and existing staff.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Old notices must be removed 48 hours after date of relevance, zero error in any notice/note on the board. No unauthorised display of material on the board.
- Promote the use of suggestion box and Whistle blower policy to ensure at least 50 staff use it every quarter
- Renewal of expired ID cards must be done one month to expiration date for all existing staff/ workers. ID card for new staff must be ready on or before 72 hours after resumption.
- Coordinate the use of training room and ensure it is clean, in order and locked when not in use.
- Ensure CUG related matters are resolved with 48 hours of receiving complaint from staff
- Ensure exit staff CUG are reallocated to other staff or deactivated and removed from list on before renewal of the next CUG payment.
- In conjunction with IT personnel, ensure resources such as ID card, official emails, ERP access, Laptop, Desktop, table, chair, uniform, etc. required to do the job are provided to new employees on resumption of duty.
- Plan monthly birthday of both managers and other staff members.
- Plan monthly TGIF
- Execute monthly coffee chat
- Arrange and coordinate confidential management and board meetings; prepare agendas, and transcribe/ distribute minutes.
- Coordinate interdepartmental meeting and training requests.
- Make all necessary logistic arrangement for internal and external meeting
- Formulate, coordinate and implement corporate administrative policies and procedures
- Make administrative business decisions in accordance with company policies
- Manage projects and conduct research.
- Custodian of corporate confidential materials; SON, NAFDAC, CAC material, etc
- Ensures confidentiality of information
- Ensure prompt processing / payment of salary to the outsourced security service, sales agents and all issues are resolved quickly, ensure no disruption in discharge of duties, generate monthly security report highlighting critical issues for managementТs attention.
- Preparation of CUG bill and payment to 9mobile must be done on or before 28th of every month to avoid disconnection of service to staff.
- Overtime should be ready for approval 48 hours after submission to admin.
- Payment should be processed daily; no processing of unapproved overtime.
- Collate attendance record every month
- Ensure there is zero run-out of major stationery items; Letter head, A4 papers, staple pins, white board markers, flat files and other essential. Keep accurate records of usage for proper monitoring.
- Ensure every staff has good functional tools and a workspace, you are to go around periodically to access this; workspace for new staff must be ready two working days before resumption date, you need to be in constant communication with facility to ensure you achieve this.
- Promptly escalate issues beyond control to supervisor for action/advice.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. (2nd Class) in Business Administration or any other degree in Management /Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in similar position.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the employee recruitment process
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Proficiency in the use of ERP Next
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Admin Coordinator” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2020.