Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Leader
Ref Id: 804295
Location: Nigeria -Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- To direct and maintain high level of safety and 5S housekeeping awareness through 100% employee participation and the development of sound safety programmes and maintenance of good working conditions, adherence to Organisation and Legal Safety rules and regulations.
- Manage programmes which will ensure optimum performance in achieving targets and objectives in the areas of waste, output, machine delay/ efficiency and reliability.
- Continual process optimisation in order to achieve the correct rate of operation, waste, delay and volume without compromising safety and quality.
- Investigate and document all reasons for waste and delay and communicate any outstanding items with recommended action plans.
- Control and continuously optimize all changeovers, ensuring they are performed using good run settings and best practices at all times.
- To ensure that quality and centerline culture is adopted, implemented and enforced and that quality systems are adhered and compliance is achieved by the shift teams.
- Participate in quality review meetings. Maintain a “run to target” philosophy at all times.
- Continuous monitoring of EWMA / quality charts results and coordinating of relevant corrective actions.
- Assist in providing answers to customer quality complaints and providing action plans to prevent these from re-occurring.
- Manage departmental costs i.e. overtime, wages, salaries, operating and maintenance ensuring that they are in line with budgets
- Ensure that Internal controls are adhered to and maintained as per the CFI’s guidelines and the maintenance of Code of Conduct.
- Manage the inspection and replacing of all wearing parts in accordance with the relevant PM schedules.
- Assisting with the planning and set up of the machine for all product and process trials.
- Provide technical information to the maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance.
- Development of the team’s process knowledge on an ongoing basis through one on one coaching and employee assessments.
- Ensuring the continuous optimisation of change-overs on machines.
- Adhere and implement best practices on the machine.
- Provide coaching and development for teams and individual employees.
- Identifies training needs and arranges on-the-job training, and the development of subordinates.
- Attends to I.R. matters and conducts counselling sessions and take appropriate action and ensures that discipline is maintained at all times.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- A role in the new mill. It is open to all eligible citizens of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online