Esthod Global Services is an Integrated Fluids Engineering Company that is established to service the growing need Operators in Oil and Gas Industry as we aim to contribute to Operators successful drilling operations through the provision of high expertise Engineers with vast knowledge of Drilling Operations by offering a real-time technical support both Onshore and Offshore to solving operators drilling challenges and various cost-saving initiatives with respect to Drilling and Completions Fluids, Solids Control and Environmental Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Commercial marketing to a commitment from vendor
- Strategically follow up with clients and customers from invoicing to payment.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
Minimum Qualification / Requirements
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Science or Engineering.
- Ability to demonstrative marketing previous marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- However Engineering or Science background and strong competitive experience will be more considered for the position.
Requirement and Skills:
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity, Demonstrated Experience, Courteous, Microsoft Office, Business, Marketing, Target Market Analysis, Presentation Skills, Persistent, Flexible, Team player and goal getter.
Deadline: 30th March, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Esthod is a company with equal advantage with others and it is expected candidate state his / her expected salary.