Greenland Concepts Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- A Business Developer works to improve an organization’s market position
- Works to achieve long-term organizational strategic goals
- Build and manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied
- Identifies business opportunities and closes business deals
- The Business Developer must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the business developer’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Developer in a Real Estate firm.
- B.Sc / HND in any relevant field
- Extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively
- Knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
Other Skills And Qualifications:
- Networking, Persuasion, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Prospecting Skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients and establish a profitable business relationship with them
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Prospect for potential new local and international clients and turn this into increased business.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Create a marketing strategy to drive sales and increase revenue.
Deadline: 1st April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.