SData West Africa Limited is an IT support company specializing in managed network security services, network equipment sales and supplies and IT consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Sales or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the information technology industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls and meetings to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new service deliveries.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply