Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- To ensure the achievement of corporate objectives through marketing and sales of the organization’s services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the marketing and sales of organization’s services.
- Ensure set targets are met within specified timeframe.
- Ensure provision of articulated activity reports to form basis for informed decision making.
- Ensure adequate follow up of existing clients.
- Involve in market and client research.
- Assist with campaign planning and project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Equivalent 3-5 years experience as a business development officer/marketer (in a service or business development environment).
- Proficient with relevant software, such as Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, power point etc.
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, and organized.
- Good persuasive skills.
Deadline: 30th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send a hard copy of their Application Letter and CV to:
Human Resources Officer,
Abuja Clinics, 22 Amazon Street,