DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- You will develop and diversify the business to increase income and future growth of the organization.
You will be required to:
- Develop growth strategies and plans.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- Responsible for ensuring all sales opportunities to DreamLabs are captured and explored.
- Identify RFP, EOI and Tender Opportunities.
- Own the response to RFPs, EOIs and Tenders from start to finish.
- Proactively develop compelling proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate input and information to create compelling, concise and highly visuals presentations.
- Create and customize winning presentations
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Report on success and areas needing improvements.
You will need to have:
- 2-3+ Business development, consultative sales or marketing experience.
- Experience working in the ICT industry on government contracts.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience presenting to senior-level client
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Great if you have
- Ability to use advanced presentation design tools.
- Proven successful business development record
What you should expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautiful inspiring office space.
Deadlime: 27th March 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.