Trefoil networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and Licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria, and most of West and Central Africa. In depth technological knowledge, ground breaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for a personnel to handle the sales for our Software and hosting divisions.
- To excel in this role you must be an avid and passionate IT person, active listener, insightful knowledge of ICT, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or and ICT related course.
- Must be based in Abuja (Please DO NOT apply if you’re not resident within Abuja)
- Experience in an IT organization.
- Strong communication skills and Technical knowledge.
- Develop all products to competitive and acceptable levels.
- Conduct market surveys, monitor the competition and ensure brand equity.
- To set product agenda and derived targets.
- To maintain sales database, records of all leads and to update marketing personnel on all prospects & leads.
- Conduct product training for sales and marketing staff and also presentations.
- Conduct price review through market information and product costing.
- Conduct routine market research on specifics as directed. To include information on customers and competitors alike.
- Responsible for all marketing/promotional activities be completed on time and within budget
- Writes project summary reports, deliver presentations to management.
- To ensure cordial customer relationships including accounts dispute management and collections updates.
- Supervises Customer Services
- Act as an ambassador of TFhost and TeS including support required during sales events or promotions
- Responsible for product development, marketing and sales force compliance for the delivery of the division’s solutions and services to customers and clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Handling presentations and business propositions to new clients
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales of software, applications , domain and hosting services
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Ensuring a smooth service delivery for new clients who come onboard.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting including sales opportunities reports and budgets.
- Get information on all products we offer.
- Other duties as assigned by management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply