Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager / Head of Partnership (Intern)
- We are looking for young, ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager / Head of Partnership to help us expand our clientele.
- Apart from providing coworking space, we develop and redesign websites and apps for organizations – You will pitch our services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and also form strategic partnership with the national standard body of different organizations.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the CEO to achieve revenue goals.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Strengthen customer relationships while attracting new ones.
- Hitting agreed sales KPIs
- Generate and develop a pipeline of new / existing sales leads
- Develop strategies to upsell and cross-sell additional Ketuhub products & services
- Maintaining up-to-date records of client interactions via our CRM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Community Associate
About The Role
- A Community Associate is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of Workcity. They support the Community Management team within their building to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members.
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running efficiently.
- Drive growth and promotion of Workcity-provided service offerings.
- Take direction from the Community Lead and the Community Manager to support the Community Team as necessary.
- All while illustrating Workcity’s core values and working to wards achieving our mission.
Greeting / Point Of Contact:
- Be the first and last point of contact for your building.
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members.
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources.
- Cover the front desk during business hours.
- Greet and check-in member guests.
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails.
- Facilitate We Member check-ins and check-outs.
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications.
- Be active on the Workcity member network.
- Tackle member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community.
Events and Community Management:
- Make posters for events.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages.
- Prepare newsletter.
Deadline: 15th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.