Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a full service commercial and litigation practice law firm based in Lagos Nigeria, seek to engage a legal professional individual for the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretarial and Legal Advisory
- Sound legal drafting and review skills
- Core company secretarial skill which includes:
- Organising and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings committee meetings, and annual general meetings;
- Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, filing of annual returns;
- Following up on actions from meetings;
- Providing competent legal advisory services as may be required;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and advising clients accordingly;
- Liaising with external regulators.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory compliance and tax practice.
- Experience in land regularisation within Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and work strictly within set timelines.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies and parastatals.
- Good interpersonal and client management skills.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Associate II, Legal Practitioner.
- Minimum of four (4) years post-call experience.
- LLB. B.L, LLM/ICSA Certification is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online