Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Programmer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Talented computer programmer needed to create and maintain secure and functional software in an organization by providing quality coding solutions both for simple applications and complex information systems.
- Previous relevant experience as a computer programmer, software developer or similar position.
- Flair for coding.
- Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java, XML, Python etc.
- Knowledge of modern software design principles ( MVC, SOA, DDD, Micro Services, etc.)
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Abstract thinking.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs.
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher-level systems.
- Test codes periodically to ensure it produces desirable results and performs debugging when necessary.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
Deadline: 30th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.