MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Scientist
- We are currently seeking an innovative, experienced, and highly-skilled computer scientist to join our growing technology team.
- In this role, you will create and develop custom solutions for our users in a collaborative, fast-paced, state-of-the-art environment.
- To be successful in this role, you will be thorough, creative, and exceptionally well-skilled in all phases of the development life cycle, with a passion for continued learning and collaboration.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Additional certifications that demonstrate a commitment to further education preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a computer scientist or other relevant role
- Significant experience with databases
- Familiarity with Agile project development methodology
- Proven record of solution development and deployment
- Familiarity with web-based application development
- Experience with testing, use case, and user stories
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team-player mentality with a positive attitude
- Keen attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Able to articulate complex, abstract concepts concisely and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate exceptional analysis, planning, and coding skills.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Software development and deployment
- Testing and bug fixing
- Embedded software development
- Web-based application development
- Help gather requirements and make recommendations for product development
- Work collaboratively with team and stakeholders to achieve shared goals
- Commit to delivering products on time and on budget
- Current product maintenance
- Run reports, groom backlogs
- Prioritize tasks to maximize resources and efficiency.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 25th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.