Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Visual / Art Assistant
- As the creative visual and art assistant, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be tasked with delivering smart, agile and versatile 360Ëš creative concepts that play a meaningful role in culture and fashion-forward audience.
Job Description / Requirements
- We are looking for an energetic, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and isn’t content with the status quo.
- You will assist the Creative Art Director, collaborate with other members of the concept team, work closely with Strategy, Marketing, Social, Content, Fashion and Creative Tech in creating original and mind-blowing contents – images and Videos.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Significant and proven videography experience – can create documentaries and short Films.
- Good experience, passion in creative art, video, design, commissioning, photography and casting.
- Assist in developing and articulating your ideas and present them clearly.
- Be a positive team player, with an enthusiasm and passion for fashion.
- Fully conversant in professional design software and skills including but not limited to Video Editing and production, Photography, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and Lightroom.
Skills & Qualification
- OND or HND in any discipline, certifications and trainings on graphics design & video editing is required.
- Completion of NYSC,
- 2 – 3 years hands-on experience in graphics design and video editing,
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and Lightroom,
- Strong command and fluency in English,
- Ability to multi-task.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward thier CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the ‘Job Title’ as subject of mail.