Young Readers Library is a book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle communication within and outside the office
- Handle basic financial responsibilities.
- Coordinate Books on Wheels Project
- Handle social media content.
- Other jobs as assigned
- Handle customer’s complaints ,provide appropriate solutions,alternatives and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer’s interaction,process,customer’s accounts and file documents.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Give customers information about products and service
- Find leads and follow up
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self motivated and ability to take initiative
- A team player
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Experience using CRM tools such as sales Force, Mail Chimp etc.
- Willing to learn new IT tools
- IT Savvy
- Previous marketing and customer service experience will be an asset.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We thank all candidates for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.