Dangote Group Recruitment for Business Support Executive
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Support Executive
Report To: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Business Support Executive will work with the CFO and finance team in a wide variety of confidential and strategic tasks to support the company’s objectives.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field
- At least five (5) years of experience supporting a C-level executive.
- Prior experience in a publicly listed company is preferred
- Expert level written and verbal communication, and technical computer skills including the proficiency with the MS Office Suite.
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with Senior Managers and Executives.
- Provide exceptional, detail-oriented administrative support to the CFO
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives, investors, and staff.
- Assist in attending critical meetings, taking notes and assigning owners to action items while ensuring your executive is prepared for all meetings and events and assisting with the preparation of presentation materials
- Collaborate closely with the Finance and Accounting team, as well as being a knowledgeable resource for leads within the organization
- Find new and efficient ways to create and maintain systems and processes to help maximize your executiveТs time, including weekly reporting, goal setting, and team meetings
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; assist with compiling and preparing material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events
- Develop a deep understanding of the team and field requests from internal and external contacts, making a point to be available and approachable
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Work with a number of internal teams on the execution of contracts and other legal documents
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Use of initiative and confident decision making
- Time management priority setting
- Project management skill
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.