Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- OND in Business Administration, Accounting or any numerate disciplines and the Social Sciences
- High computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Attention to details
- Must not be above 27 years old
- Assertive and self-driven
- Marketing and sale of all bank’s deposit products
- Sourcing for new and maintaining existing deposit clients.
- Constant update of customers’ passbooks
- Enhance and establishes relationship with existing &prospective customers
- Database acquisition to be penetrated into the target market
- Relieve staff on leave on daily /weekly cash collections /repayments
- Achieve set targets in deposit mobilization and other assigned tasks
- Participate in market storms
Deadline: 7th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.