PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Risk and Compliance Manager
- Make all decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the company.
- Exhibits business process knowledge with a broad based operational perspective and provides solutions for business related risk issues.
- Coordinating correspondence with the regulatory bodies.
- Verifying customer details before approval of financial transactions.
- Reviewing operations activities.
- Partners with Compliance, Legal, Risk, Human Resources, and subject matter experts to develop and maintain firmwide Risk trainings to enhance organizational risk management knowledge and culture.
- Contributes to the creation, maintenance, and communication of corporate policies and management committee governance.
- Ensures the organization’s policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulatory bodies, agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the bank.
- Develops financial risk management tools and practices to analyze and report on financial frameworks.
- Reviewing loan applications and recommending loan approvals.
- Assessing all aspects of risks concerning daily operations of the bank.
- Preparation and submission of CBN & NDIC reports.
- Anchoring unit head and general meetings.
Education And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountacy, Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Capable of balancing multiple projects while maintaining a high level of responsiveness, client focus, and attention to detail.
- 5-7 years of risk management or audit related experience
- Expressing liasing with regulatory bodies
- Excellent leadership & managerial skills
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.