Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Management Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Successful candidates will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the organization’s premises, technical equipments and facilities.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering with a minimum of second class lower degree or lower credit
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-28 years.
- Must be willing to run shift duty
- Completion of NYSC programme or possession of a valid certificate of exemption is mandatory.
- Must be physically fit and able to work under pressure
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience in a technical position.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in Microsoft Office package especially word and excel.
- Must have a minimum of H.S.E 1 Certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply