Emel Hospital is a multi-specialists’ hospital. Our facility is fully computerized and staffed with professionals to deliver excellent primary medical and specialist’s services. We are a well recognized pediatric centre.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- This role is responsible for the maintenance, sustenance and security of all facilities within the organization. The role is responsible for organizing, controlling and coordination and operational management of all buildings and machinery assets within the organization to create a safe and productive work environment for users.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Operations Management
- Advise management on energy consumption and energy savings measures.
- Coordinate waste disposal and management of general and medical waste.
- Grounds Keeping & Health and Safety
- Ensure that all building within the premises meet government regulations on health and safety, fire hazard and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting of the facility needs of the organization.
- Property acquisition and or disposal upon depreciation in value.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring renovation work on existing facilities within the organization.
- Manage the lease agreement on any property acquired by the organization in other locations.
- Manage the allocation of space within the buildings in the corporate premises.
- Coordinating Building Maintenance activities.
- Coordinate and oversee the cleaning of the facilities and ensure it meets preset standards.
- Coordinate the catering and car parking facilities within the organization premises.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc in Facility Management, Building Technology, Building Services Engineering, Project Management or any related degree.
- 5-7 years relevant work experience preferably in the health sector
- Excellent problem analysis and solving, project management skills
- Membership of the International Facility Manager Association (IFMA) Nigeria Chapter is added advantage.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email