Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2020 – Disclaimer
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) – The attention of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is once again drawn to the recruitment advert currently trending on social media.
Disclaimer: General Public Notice on the Status of Recruitment in Federal Inland Revenue Service
This is to bring to the notice of the general public that:
- Federal Inland Revenue Service is currently not conducting a fresh Recruitment exercise.
- The exercise currently going on is the verification of documents of those employed last year.
- The exercise from last year is being concluded in order to allow the Service to effectively concentrate on the enormous responsibility of collecting over 8.5 trillion naira tax collection target assigned to it by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- The general public should noe that the Service is not receiving CVs/applications at the moment.
- Members of the general public would be notified through appropriate channels whenever vacancies exist or v hen the Service intends to carry out a fresh recruitment exercise in future.
- Please be kindly advised to abide by this notice to avoid any further distraction to the Service in the discharge of its onerous mandate.
Executive Chairman FIRS