Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Objective/Purpose of the Job
- To develop strategic plans and proposals for expanding customer base, sales growth and company growth.
- Managing Partner Accounts
- Revenue and Receivables
- Business Development/Sales
- Corporate Strategy
- Responsible to generate sales.
- Educate partners on goods coming in.
- Gather market intelligence i.e. competition pricing, models and competing mobile brands in the market.
- Follow up on all outstanding credit and improve cash flow.
- Identify and sign up potential new partners.
- Ensure Profitability of all transactions.
- Grow the sales volume of existing partners by 15%.
- Develop business plans and procedures with a view to strengthening the company.
- Review and appraise already existing strategies.
- Effectively communicate the businesses strategic objectives with senior management to drive the business forward.
- B.Sc / OND in Business Admin or relevant discipline.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant role.
Deadline: 25th March 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Ability to drive is an added advantage.