Strategic Workforce Solutions – Our client, an advisory firm in Abuja is currently recruiting suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Data Analyst Intern
- A recent graduate, an undergraduate or a graduate student in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or Project Management.
- Other concentrations showing significant alignment with stated requirements will be considered
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Proficiency in French, Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba will be an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience building three-way financial models (Statement of Cash Flow, Income Statement, and Balance Sheet) with Microsoft Excel
- Experience using PowerBI or Tableau for data visualization will be considered favorably
- Experience using any of Microsoft Excel, STATA, R, or Python to analyze complex data
- Experience working on a subject area in agriculture, health, or technology will be considered favorably.
- Experience working with large-volume reports
- Experience working in the financial services or consulting industries will be an advantage
- Experience presenting before an audience or interfacing with clients
- Tax and or Audit background is a plus.
- Background or history of preparing and implementing winning bids a plus
In this position, the intern will:
- Work across team to develop targeted strategies for specific projects
- Work closely with social media manager to integrate visual elements into the firmТs communications plan and social media strategy
- Analyze complex government and private sector data to develop actionable insights for clients
- Work closely with management team to develop financial models to help clients and the firm to make investment decisions
- Prepare briefing memos, letters, and talking points for senior management
- Prepare proposals for the firm
- Work closely with senior management to develop a publishable article on strategy, organizational efficiency, or project management every month
- Leverage technology tools to visualize macroeconomic data. Intern will create infographic elements for the organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.