Finance Officer Job at Sabroso Food Company Limited in Abeokuta, Ogun
Sabroso is dedicated to being a leader in the provision of high quality products to the regional and continental food and beverage sector.
We aim to become one of Africa’s leading food and beverage producing companies providing the highest level quality products, at affordable prices whilst offering a stable, cohesive and efficient work environment for our colleagues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Reporting into the Operations Manager, this role has responsibility for financial accounting and for financial reporting across the business.
- You will be a qualified accountant, with good financial management and financial planning skills.
- You will be ambitious for the organisation and keen to improve our systems and procedures where necessary.
- You should have a strong focus on detail and be able to identify potential risks arising from our financial transactions.
Key Purpose of the Post:
- To produce regular and accurate historical and forward looking (ie budgets and forecasts) management information regarding Sabroso’s performance for the Senior Management Team.
- To review and seek approval for business weekly operational budget
- To review business historical budget in line with actual operational expenses
- To take overall responsibility for the financial management of Sabroso (operational & regulatory)
- To initiate and source for funding in line with futuristic demands at minimal cost to the business
- To work closely with the management in optimising the treasury activities and minimising any currency risks.
- HND or B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Chartered Accountant a plus
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in similar role
- Excellent IT Skills, Microsoft Excel
Deadline: 13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.