Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting & Operations Manager – Business Process Solutions
Job Type: Full-time
About Business Process Solutions
- Deloitte has various tools to help deliver excellent and flexible services to our esteemed clients. Our business process tool, “IndustryPrint” stands out.
Our services include:
- Accounting and Financial Advisory
- Book keeping and accounting service
- Financial statements preparation
- Audit readiness, assessments and assistance
- Conversion from local GAAP to IFRS
- IFRS Advisory Service
- Business Intelligence
- Fixed Asset Management Services
- Account Reconciliation and Reconstruction
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance Fitness Assessment
- Business Controlling
- Deloitte Academy
- Job Description
- As a Manager in BPS, you will be a part of team of like-minded individuals where you will work to contribute to market initiatives.
- Review and contribute to the planning and execution of Accounting and Transaction Advisory projects including Technical Accounting opinions under IFRS
- Supervise finance outsourcing projects and manage personnel under the Finance Secondment Services
- Contribute to market and eminence initiatives, including development of new service offerings and marketing campaigns within the practice
- Develop and supervise delivery of finance transformation projects such Business Process Remapping, Finance Unit Re-engineering advisory services
- Develop and lead timely communications – both internal and external – relevant to our professionals and clients
- Develop materials for and participate in the delivery of presentations to clients and firm personnel
- Serve clients and/or support local office teams as the opportunity arises.
- Must have ACA/ACCA or an equivalent professional qualification and possess a minimum 6 years of relevant work experience with public companies
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
- Must possess strong accounting & advisory technical skills (GAAP, securities and regulatory perspectives) and solid knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Capacity to think critically about issues from a strategic perspective (options available, pros/cons of different options, proposed solution) and aptitude in researching accounting standards and related interpretive guidance
- Effective consensus building, conflict resolution, and team-building skills, including being a role model for others and imparting knowledge and experience to junior team members
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deadline: 7th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online